New End’s school uniform consists of:
- Royal Blue cardigan/sweatshirt with school logo
- Light Blue polo-shirt with school logo
- Charcoal/ Dark Grey skirts, shorts, trousers, tunic/pinafore
- Blue and White gingham summer dress
- Predominantly Black shoes/trainers/closed sandals
- White/grey/black socks or tights
The cardigans, sweatshirts and polo-shirts are available from the school along with school book bags and rucksacks.
If you already have a Tucasi account, please order through this. New parents and carers should contact the office for information about how to set up this account.
In the current COVID-19 situation and in order to keep social distancing, we will be spreading out the sale of uniform at the start of the year. We will be selling uniform on the three INSET Days in September 2020 between 10am and 2pm as follows:
Wednesday, 2nd September Nursery, Reception, Year 1
Thursday, 3rd September Years 2, 3, 4
Friday, 4th September Years 5, 6
Footwear should be supportive, cushioned and have a good grip. If wellington boots are worn into school due to adverse weather, a change of footwear should be provided.
We allow only simple stud earrings for health and safety reasons. Plain watches with a dial or digital face may be worn.
Children with shoulder length hair or longer usually find it best to have their hair tied back but they must have it tied back for PE for health and safety reasons. Hair accessories should be appropriate to a school setting.
Make up and nail varnish are not allowed.
Please take account of the weather each day as your child spends over an hour in the playground during breaks each day. In summer we encourage hats. In winter, please ensure that your child has a suitably warm coat and a hat and gloves.
All children from must have a PE kit. This PE kit consists of:
- Royal Blue t-shirt with school logo
- Black or navy shorts
- A change of plimsolls/trainers
- Tracksuit during the winter months
- Children in Nursery and Reception should wear their kit on their PE day as it is often too difficult for them to change by themselves.
Please mark all your child’s clothes clearly with your child’s name. The school cannot be held responsible for lost items but we do our best to find them. This is made easier if the clothes are clearly labelled.
Lost property is found on the ground floor.