All children, parents and staff at New End are expected to behave appropriately at all times.
At New End we show respect around the school, in the classroom and in the playground by:
- Treating everybody equally and fairly – not leaving people out or being racist or sexist.
- Speaking kindly to everyone.
- Listening carefully and following instructions.
- Keeping our hands to ourselves and sorting out our problems sensibly.
- Taking care of our own, other people’s and the school’s property.
- Allowing others to enjoy their learning, lunch and playtimes.
- Being honest to others and ourselves.
- We make the most of our time at school by learning and behaving as best we can and always trying, even when we find things difficult.
- We take pride in everything and everyone in our school.
We encourage children to be aware of the effects of their behaviour on others and to take increasing responsibility for their behaviour as they mature.