Prospective parents and carers are most welcome to visit the school. Tours are held regularly. Contact us on 020 7431 0961 to book a place. Bookings are essential as tour numbers are restricted.
The school holds virtual tours for families who are relocating or those families who are nervous in light of COVID-19. Contact us on 020 7431 0961 to arrange a virtual tour.
Children who move into the area during the year are also admitted into the school depending on the places available in the child’s year group. A waiting list is held by the school and admissions are made, when available, based on the criteria below:
- Children with an ECHP (Education Health Care Plan)
- Looked After Children
- Children with a brother or sister already attending New End Primary School
- Children whom the Director of Children, Families and Schools (Camden Local Authority) accepts have an exceptional educational, medical or social need
- Children whose parent has been a qualified teacher working at New End for two years or more at the time of application and / or children of a qualified teacher at New End who has been recruited to fill a vacancy for which there is a skill shortage.
- Other children, with priority to those living closest to the school measured “as the crow flies”.
Click HERE for the in year admission form.
For full details of Admissions Criteria (including appeal processes) for New End please see www.camden.gov.uk/admissions